Pellipar Lodge was founded in 1898 by 21 Citizens and Skinners, including a number of members of the Court. They were:
|Lodge of Unity |
|Lodge of Economy|
|Edward Herbert||Draper||160||True Friendship|
|Henry Charles Terrett||Hunt||134||Caledonian|
|Charles Edward||Masterman||129||Grand Orient of Brazil|
|His Hon Judge William||Masterman*||197||Jerusalem|
|Fredrick William||Prior||90||St John’s|
|Robert Malcolm Napier||Kerr||136||Lodge of Good Report|
|Charles Henry Malcolm||Kerr||357||Apollo University|
|Thomas Phipps||Dorman||1764||Eleanor Cross|
|Robert||Brooks||650||Lodge Star in the East|
|Alfred Gordon||Salamon*||2190||Savage Club|
Judge Mastermind and Brother Barry were both Past Masters of the Company, and Brothers Vyse, Burke, Salamon and Cartwright would be elected to the Court and serve as Master (*noted above).
Upon the Lodge’s consecration the Master of the Company in 1897-98, Bro Arthur Barton Kent, who had been initiated only a few days before into Cadogan Lodge No 162, was proposed as the first joining member.
Edward Draper was Clerk to the Company.